Autobarber is proud to provide you this brand new, high quality rear bumper. It offers strong manufacture construction and uniform thickness. Autobarber has strict quality control on factory and part provider which ensure you will receive excellent fitment products. This Mercedes Benz S-Class W126 Euro TECh VIS Rear Bumper
definitely can make your car look extraordinary.
- High quality multi-layer material.
- Made by fiberglass (in stock) or PolyFiber (special order)
- Brand New, Grade A quality - Best Fit
- Does not expand or shrink with temperature change
- Does not absorb water / moisture
- Some design reduce rear end lift during high speed cornering
- Increase rear end stability depend on design
- Smooth gel coat finish
- Come with wire mesh (when applicable)
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, add-on lip, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified.
- Pieces do not come painted
Mercedes-Benz, S-Class, 4 Door Sedan, 1981 (W126), 1982 (W126), 1983 (W126), 1984 (W126), 1985 (W126), 1986 (W126), 1987 (W126), 1988 (W126), 1989 (W126), 1990 (W126), 1991 (W126)Specification
Material : Fiberglass or PF
Manufacturer : VIS
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
Please take a note that all other material order for this item except fiberglass are considered as special order. Please read our special order policy here.
This is a full rear bumper which will replace the stock rear bumper. The installation will be more difficult than installing rear bumper lip. Therefore, Autobarber recommends buyers search for professional installation. Due to the fact that this is aftermarket part, some modifications of the part or vehicle may be necessary.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Test fit before any modification or painting.
- Require resurfaced like sanding, prepping, priming and clear coat wet-sanded before painting.
- May need heat tretment, minor shaving or adding of fiberglass to ensure perfect fitment between gap.
- Replace factory rear bumper using factory mounting hardware.
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
This video show you how good, flexible poly-fiber products are. Please be aware of normal FRP products which claim are made by poly fiber. Autobarber will only sell the right item from the right manufacture on the right price.