Autobarber is proud to provide you this brand new, remarkable full body kits. All parts offer strong manufacture construction and uniform thickness. Autobarber has strict quality control on factory and part provider which ensure you will receive excellent fitment products. This Chevrolet Camaro Ballistix VIS Full Kit
definitely can make your car look extraordinary.
- High quality multi-layer material.
- Made by fiberglass (in stock) or PolyFiber (special order)
- Brand New, Grade A quality - Best Fit
- Does not expand or shrink with temperature change
- Does not absorb water / moisture
- Some design reduce rear end lift during high speed cornering
- Increase rear and front end stability depend on design
- Smooth gel coat finish
- Come with wire mesh (when applicable)
- This full kits include 1 front bumper, 1 rear bumper and a pair of side skirts.
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, add-on lip, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified.
- Pieces do not come painted
Chevrolet, Camaro, 2 Door Coupe, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999Specification
Material : Fiberglass or PF
Manufacturer : VIS
Widebody : No
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
Please take a note that all other material order for this item except fiberglass are considered as special order. Please read our special order policy here.
Be certain that you got exactly what you ordered. Due to the nature of fiberglass manufacturing, fitting, trimming, filling, grinding and prepping may be necessary before final installation and painting of all the parts. Therefore, Autobarber recommends buyers search for professional installation.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Pre-fit (dry fit) all the parts before any modification or painting.
- For full bumper replacement kits, mark all the necessary screw holes by using permanent marker or paint pen. Normal mounting points for the front bumper are under each front fender and under the hood between the headlamps.
- Normal mounting points for side skirts are in both the front and rear fender wells.
- Normal mounting points for rear bumper can normally be found on each quarter panel or rocker panel, under the trunk lid, and between the taillights.
- After all appropriate holes are drilled, realign the drilled holes to the appropriate position of your car and use factory mounting bolts to secure the bumper. Do not over-tighten any screws! In some cases, mounting might require extra use of double-sided tape, epoxy, countersunk rivets, or countersunk screws.
- For full lip kits, only tape off the area of the stock bumpers where the lip is going to be installed.
- Pre-fit the lip to ensure fitment.
- Clean the area of the bumper where the lip is going to be mounted. A grease remover is recommended.
- Use industrial strength double-sided tape to adhere the lip to the stock bumper. The recommanded width of tape is 1/2 inch to 1 inch wide.
- Use self-tapping screws inside the fender wells to ensure the adherence of the lip to the factory bumper. 2 screws in each corner of the lip is recommanded.
- Require resurfaced like sanding, prepping, priming and clear coat wet-sanded before painting.
- May need heat tretment, minor shaving or adding of fiberglass to ensure perfect fitment between gap.
- Using factory mounting hardware.
Only basic instruction are provided above. Professional installer might involve a lot more procedure to ensure perfect look. Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
This video show you how good, flexible poly-fiber products are. Please be aware of normal FRP products which claim are made by poly fiber. Autobarber will only sell the right item from the right manufacture on the right price.