Many people like polyurethane material due to it's unbreakable, durable and flexible feature. Flexibility means part will not crack even stressed or big impact. In addition, it is easier to work with compare to harder material like fiberglass or FRP. Urethane is the best material to make aerodynamic parts since it is made in a molded process. This ensures that each part is consistent, so the fit is virtually guaranteed. This Acura Integra Racing Series polyurethane Wingswest rear lip
definitely can make your car look extraordinary.
- High quality poly-urethane material.
- Brand New, Grade A quality - Best Fit
- Far more durable, flexible than fiberglass, FRP, PFRP, V fiber, Duraflex, anything that read flex in it.
- Never crack
- Does not expand or shrink with temperature change
- Does not absorb water or moisture
- Made in the USA
- Reduce rear end lift during high speed cornering
- Increase rear end stability
- Installed right under the oem bumper to give a more sporty look.
- Double sided tape come pre-attached to the pieces (when applicable)
- Come with wire mesh (when applicable)
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified
- Pieces do not come painted
Acura, Integra, 3 Door Hatchback, 1990, 1991
Acura, Integra, 4 Door Sedan, 1991, 1992Specification
Material : Polyurethane
Manufacturer : Wingswest
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
The installation of lip is usually easier than full bumper replacement. It will be installed right under the oem bumper. However, Autobarber still recommends buyer search for professional installation. Due to the fact that this is aftermarket part, some modifications of the part or vehicle may be necessary.
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Test fit before any modification or painting.
- Require prepping and priming before painting
- Process used for urethane is more labor intensive than fiberglass
- Lips and skirts go on using self tapping screws, these are very cheap and easy to find (not included)
Polyurethane parts are always considered easy installation and good fitment. Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
Autobarber is proud to provide polyurethane installation guide. Please click the link below to download the installation guide.
This video show you how durable, flexible and unbreakable poly-urethane products are. Please enjoy.