Autobarber is an authorized dealer of VIS. This is an authentic VIS spoiler/wing. This Mercedes Benz S-Class W220 Laser Roof VIS Spoiler
provides spectacular enhancement for your car, simply let your car become the center of attraction.
- High quality multi-layer material.
- Made by high quality multi layer fiberglass.
- Brand New, Grade A quality - Best Fit
- Does not expand or shrink with temperature change
- Does not absorb water / moisture
- Reduce rear end lift during high speed running or cornering
- Increase rear end stability
- Smooth gel coat finish
- Capable of making your ride look sportier
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified.
- Pieces do not come painted
Mercedes-Benz, S-Class, 4 Door Sedan, 2000 (W220), 2001 (W220), 2002 (W220), 2003 (W220), 2004 (W220), 2005 (W220), 2006 (W220)Specification
Manufacturer : VIS
Material : Fiberglass
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
The installation of spoiler/wing should not be tough. It will be installed right above the rear trunk or different location depend on the design. Autobarber recommends buyer search for professional installation. Below is the most basic installation instruction, professional installer might involve more complicated procedure to ensure perfect look. Due to the fact that this is aftermarket part, some modifications of the part or vehicle may be necessary.
- Start by removing the plastic trunk lining if it exists.
- Once the lining is out, assemble the spoiler brackets.
- Use the automotive weather stripping and place it between the spoiler and brackets.
- Use the hex wrenches, slowly secure the deck to the bracket.
- Place packaging tap on the trunk where the brackets will mount and line it up on the trunk where you would like it installed.
- Place the assembled spoiler onto the trunk and with a marker or pen, mark where the tenative holes for the screws are supposed to go.
- Don't installed the spoiler backwards !!!
- Drill the holes by using a smaller bit first, than the size of what your screws are.
- Once the holes are 1 size larger than the required bolt diameter, vacuum and get rid of the metal scraps to prevent cutting yourself or scratching your car.
- Soften the edges of the new holes, use the touchup paint, coat the outside of the holes so they don't rust.
- Place the wing on top of the trunk and line up the holes on the spoiler with the trunks' holes.
- From underneath the trunk lid, tighten the bolts to the deck attached with the washers.
- Be sure not to dimple the trunk while you are tightening the spoiler.
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.