Autobarber is an authorized dealer of Seibon. This is an authentic Seibon carbon fiber spoiler/wing. This Subaru Impreza/WRX Seibon Carbon Fiber Roof Fin Spoiler
provides spectacular enhancement for your car, simply let your car become the center of attraction.
- Grade A, brand new carbon fiber spoiler/wing made from finest carbon fiber available
- Brand New, Grade A quality guaranteed by Brand name, Seibon
- Special ultra U.V protection coating, hold its high gloss show-quality finish, will not fade
- Extra clear coat provides "shining wet look"
- Single sheet tight carbon fiber weave
- Smooth rolled carbon edges
- Strong and light weight feature
- Does not expand or shrink with temperature change
- Does not absorb water / moisture
- Reduce rear end lift during high speed running or cornering
- Increase rear end stability
- Capable of making your ride look sportier
- Pieces do not come painted
- Can be painted or partially painted
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified.
- Professional and double packaging to minimize delivery damage
Subaru, Impreza WRX, 4 Door Sedan, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007Specification
Manufacturer : Seibon
Material : Carbon Fiber
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
Please take a note that all color order except black is considered as special order. Please read our special order policy here.
The installation of spoiler/wing should not be tough. It will be installed right above the rear trunk or different location depend on the design. Autobarber recommends buyer search for professional installation. Below is the most basic installation instruction, professional installer might involve more complicated procedure to ensure perfect look. Due to the fact that this is aftermarket part, some modifications of the part or vehicle may be necessary.
- Start by removing the plastic trunk lining if it exists.
- Once the lining is out, assemble the spoiler brackets.
- Use the automotive weather stripping and place it between the spoiler and brackets.
- Use the hex wrenches, slowly secure the deck to the bracket.
- Place packaging tap on the trunk where the brackets will mount and line it up on the trunk where you would like it installed.
- Place the assembled spoiler onto the trunk and with a marker or pen, mark where the tenative holes for the screws are supposed to go.
- Don't installed the spoiler backwards !!!
- Drill the holes by using a smaller bit first, than the size of what your screws are.
- Once the holes are 1 size larger than the required bolt diameter, vacuum and get rid of the metal scraps to prevent cutting yourself or scratching your car.
- Soften the edges of the new holes, use the touchup paint, coat the outside of the holes so they don't rust.
- Place the wing on top of the trunk and line up the holes on the spoiler with the trunks' holes.
- From underneath the trunk lid, tighten the bolts to the deck attached with the washers.
- Be sure not to dimple the trunk while you are tightening the spoiler.
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.