1999-2003 Acura TL W-TYP Rear Wingswest Spoiler
Autobarber is an authorized dealer of Wingswest. This is an authentic Wingswest spoiler/wing. Many people like polyurethane material due to it's unbreakable, durable and flexible feature. Flexibility means part will not crack even stressed or big impact. In addition, it is easier to work with compare to harder material like fiberglass. Urethane is the best material to make aerodynamic parts since it is made in a molded process. This ensures that each part is consistent, so the fit is virtually guaranteed. This 1999-2003 Acura TL W-TYP Rear Wingswest Spoiler
definitely can make your car look extraordinary.
- High quality poly-urethane material.
- Brand New, Grade A quality spoiler / wing
- Far more durable, flexible than fiberglass, FRP, PFRP, V fiber, Duraflex, anything that read flex in it.
- Never crack
- Does not expand or shrink with temperature change
- Does not absorb water or moisture
- Made in the USA
- Reduce rear end lift during high speed cornering
- Increase rear end stability
- Capable of making your ride look sportier
- Accessories like fog lights, driving lights, splitter, canards, add-on lip, intake scoops, or other enhancement products are not included unless specified
- Can be painted or partially painted
- Pieces do not come painted
Acura, TL, 4 Door Sedan, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003Specification
Manufacturer : Wingswest
Material : Polyurethane
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
The installation of spoiler/wing should not be tough. It will be installed right above the rear trunk or different location depend on the design. Autobarber recommends buyer search for professional installation. Below is the most basic installation instruction, professional installer might involve more complicated procedure to ensure perfect look. Due to the fact that this is aftermarket part, some modifications of the part or vehicle may be necessary.
- Start by removing the plastic trunk lining if it exists.
- Once the lining is out, assemble the spoiler brackets.
- Use the automotive weather stripping and place it between the spoiler and brackets.
- Use the hex wrenches, slowly secure the deck to the bracket.
- Place packaging tap on the trunk where the brackets will mount and line it up on the trunk where you would like it installed.
- Place the assembled spoiler onto the trunk and with a marker or pen, mark where the tenative holes for the screws are supposed to go.
- Don't installed the spoiler backwards !!!
- Drill the holes by using a smaller bit first, than the size of what your screws are.
- Once the holes are 1 size larger than the required bolt diameter, vacuum and get rid of the metal scraps to prevent cutting yourself or scratching your car.
- Soften the edges of the new holes, use the touchup paint, coat the outside of the holes so they don't rust.
- Place the wing on top of the trunk and line up the holes on the spoiler with the trunks' holes.
- From underneath the trunk lid, tighten the bolts to the deck attached with the washers.
- Be sure not to dimple the trunk while you are tightening the spoiler.
Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
This video show you how durable, flexible and unbreakable poly-urethane products are. Please enjoy.
Autobarber pay attention at every product review. We will stop selling this product and investigate with the vendor if it generally receive poor product review. Product will be added in our community blacklisted product forum if there is no further improvement provided by vendor.
Product Rating: (0.00) # of Ratings: 0 (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.