Autobarber is an authorized dealer of VIS. This is an authentic VIS carbon fiber trunk. Volkswagen Passat OEM Style VIS Carbon Fiber Trunk
provides spectacular enhancement for your car, reduce at less 50% of trunk weight and simply let your car become the center of attraction.
- Grade A, brand NEW carbon fiber trunk made from finest carbon fiber available
- Quality guaranteed by Brand name, VIS
- Plastic & Fiber bottom structure gives strong and light weight feature
- Ultra-light weight, average about 13 lbs
- New extra one piece plastic fiber under skeleton, stronger design
- Special ultra U.V protection coating, hold its high gloss show-quality finish, will not fade
- Extra clear coat provides "shining wet look"
- Single sheet tight carbon fiber weave
- Smooth rolled carbon edges
- All metal mesh included, attached ( when applicable )
- Particular color selection by special order
- Can be painted or partially painted
- Come wtih real Vis authenticity badge attached on the trunk
- Professional and double packaging to minimize delivery damage
Volkswagen, Passat, 4 Door Sedan, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010Specification
Material : Carbon Fiber
Manufacturer : VIS
Autobarber try the best to ship every order as fast as possible. Still, shipping date varies. This product may need extra time. Please expect waiting of 2-14 business days for quality control and shipment preparation. Tracking number will be provided after the order shipped.
Please take a note that all color order except black is considered as special order. Please read our special order policy here.
All VIS carbon fiber trunk is drilled and tapped so that you can simply swap over OEM accessories such as lights, license plate and heat shielding. The stock trunk latch will also be able to be used with minimal or no adjustment. Most VIS carbon fiber trunks are hand-crafted so no two items will be identical. Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Minimal adjustment MAY
be necessary for the installation. Test fit all part before any modification or painting. Professional installation is recommanded.
- Direct bolt on with perfect OEM fit, modification is rarely needed
- Retains the use of factory screws
- Modification might be needed for perfect latched
- Intended for OFF ROAD use only